It’s officially autumn! We are so excited for the change in the weather – the cool nights, the crisp leaves, and the beautiful colors outside. What better time to change things up inside with some pieces that are warm, cozy and functional? Don’t you just love this time of year?
Without further ado, Rosenberry Rooms’ owner Susie Fougerousse shares her top 10 picks for the new season. We hope you love them as much as we do!
1. I love brown leather anything! This bag is gorgeous and versatile.
2. I’m obsessed with Surya’s new line of poufs. I’m a huge scrabble fan and these poufs are the perfect place to perch while playing a family game, preferably in front of a cozy fire.
3. Keep cozy with this super soft – and cool – fleece throw blanket by Deny Designs.
4. Not Neutral makes these fun, orange candle holders, which are great for a coffee table or mantle.
5. Antique Brass has such a warm feel, and is my absolute favorite metal finish. This lamp has a great modern yet classic feel.
6. This copper mirror is HUGE and makes such as statement. I love that it can be used in so many settings, from a dining room to a nursery.
8. This navy striped rug is reminiscent of summer, but transitions well into fall.
9. This playful and eco-friendly hedgehog wall clock is made of bamboo and finished with a natural oil.
10. Distressed brown leather and antique brass hardware make this a very cool diaper bag for any dad.
What do you think of Susie’s picks? Do you have any favorites of your own? Share in the comments below!