ERGObaby’s original baby carrier is the ideal way to carry your little one! Each carrier boasts an ergonomic design (hence the name) that allows you to be hands free and comfortable. They are designed to carry children from infancy all the way up to 5 months or more depending on your child’s weight. We recently spotted a few celeb moms carrying their little ones in the ERGObaby Carrier….Brazilian fashion model and mother of 2, Gisele Bundchen, and American actress Alyssa Milano!
Gisele chose the Green Carrier with River Rock Print Lining from the Organic Collection for her daughter Vivian with husband and New England Patriots Quarterback, Tom Brady.
Although Alyssa Milano’s son is definitely older than 5 months, she is still using her ERGObaby carrier in the hip carrying position to help support the weight of her son, Milo. She chose the popular Galaxy Grey design from the Original Collection, which features embroidered stars for a fun, whimsical touch.
Some other fabulous features of the ERGObaby carrier include:
- Three carrying positions: Front, Back, Hip; all ergonomically designed for baby’s comfort and safety
- Fits most adults ranging from 5′ to 6’5″ (depending on body type)
- Recommended from infancy to 4-5 months (max weight: 45 pounds/20 kgs)
- 100% cotton canvas body; 100% cotton poplin lining
- Integrated Sleeping Hood that supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from the elements
- Shoulder straps padded with 1″ high-density premium foam; expand from 24″ to 45″
- Waist strap padded with 1/4″ high-density EVA foam; expands from 26″ to 55″
- Chest strap with sliding adjustment
- Filled with 100% cotton batting for comfortable, soft edges
- Small “stuff” pouch with zipper; doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Large zippered storage pouch for personal items
- Machine washable
Celebrity photos via celebritybabyscoop.com.