It’s time for another round of “What’s In My Diaper Bag”! Today we asked Rosenberry Rooms’ Graphic Designer and new mom Nikki, to share with us some of her diaper bag essentials. With a 10 month old baby girl named Nora, Nikki has quickly learned there are certain things she can’t leave the house without. Take a peek inside her diaper bag and let us know what your must-haves are in the comments below!
1. Blabla doll – Nora loves to hold onto things and explore them from all angles, so having a toy for her to cuddle and play with is so important. The Clochette doll by Blabla is my absolute favorite!
2. Extra clothes – Because you never know when disaster will strike! The very first time we took Nora out, we did not have any extra clothes packed – big mistake! I won’t go into details, but now we make sure to always have a back up.
3. Kate Spade iPhone case – I’m a huge Kate Spade fan and got the iPhone 5 for Christmas, so I’ve been eyeing this fun striped phone case.
4. High chair/shopping cart cover – I always make room in the diaper bag for our Balboa Baby cover. It folds up into itself for storage, making it compact enough to always have on hand.
5. MAC Lipglass – I don’t always have a lot of time, so lip gloss is great for instantly looking and feeling fresh. MAC has been my go-to makeup for years, and I love their Lipglass in Prrr.
6. Johnson’s Baby Hand & Face wipes – Nora is trying new foods every day, and that means making a mess! These wipes have been great to quickly clean up sticky hands and cheeks.
7. Kate Diaper Bag in Chalk – Storksak diapers bags are clean, classic and (best of all) don’t look like diaper bags! I’m a sucker for satchels, neutrals and hardware, so this bag is a winner. Plus it has pockets galore!
8. Bib – With solid foods and teething, a bib is a must! The colors and designs of the DwellStudio bibs are so cute, and the snaps (instead of velcro) won’t snag other items when doing laundry.
9. Sophie the Giraffe – When I was pregnant, I read a lot about this teether and thought it was silly. Now that Nora is teething, we have one – and we take it everywhere!
10. While shoes don’t go IN the diaper bag, a great pair of flats is essential for me when I’m carrying the diaper bag and am on the go. These Michael Kors Fulton flats are my latest shoes and they are so comfortable!
So tell us, are your diaper bag must-haves similar to Nikki’s? Do you have any others to share? Inquiring moms want to know!