For those of you that saw the post about our Raleigh, NC store makeover, you know we recently upgraded a portion of the room from a traditional boys’ nursery design to a vibrant and modern nursery vignette with a beautiful aqua and orange color palette. This bold color scheme was accented with soft creams and chocolate browns that perfectly complement the brights.
We received so many great comments about this design and questions about the products that we thought it would be helpful to create a design board for you that highlights the specific pieces we used so that you can recreate the look in your own home!
For those that want to create this look exactly, we’ve made it super easy for you! Click here to shop this full room design.
If you’re in love with just one or a few of these pieces, below you’ll find links to each.
Campaign 3-Drawer Changer - find it!
Berry Doll – find it!
Roh Crib - find it!
Artichoke Lamp – find it!
Cream Shaggy Raggy Rug – find it!
Moroccan Pouf – Orange Leather – find it!
Empire Rocker – find it!
Owl Sky Fitted Crib Sheet – find it!
Love the stripes on the wall? Here are a few pointers to help you DIY!
- Create a test board on a piece of poster board to ensure you like the way your stripe size and colors look together.
- Buy test paints at your local paint store before committing to the entire gallon can.
- Use high-quality painters tape or else the paint may bleed.
- Don’t forget to use a drop cloth to protect your floor.
- Make sure that the wall height is the same at all points on the wall. You may be surprised how different the ceiling heights can be, especially in older homes!
- Measure twice – paint once!
- Use a level to verify wall stripes are even.
- Paint the entire wall in a base coat and then paint the stripes on top of it to save time.
- Make sure each coat is completely dry before going on to the next color.
We hope this bright and beautiful nursery design will give you some inspiration! This color scheme would work perfectly for both a baby girl or baby boy’s room. For more design inspiration, check out our other designer rooms at RosenberryRooms.com! Happy decorating!