Rosenberry Rooms owner and mother of 5 kids ranging in age from 14 to 1, Susie Fougerousse knows all about how to stay prepared on the go. Today she is sharing the top 10 things she keeps in her diaper bag (including her favorite bag) that she can’t live without. The list includes essentials for both her and the kids that help keep them happy and her sane.
1. The Germinator Hand Sanitizer – This hand sanitizer is safe for little hands and doesn’t dry out your skin.
2. Hard Headband with Yellow Geranium – My three year old is obsessed with headbands, so I keep a spare on hand.
3. Griffin Survivor Extreme-Duty iPhone Case – I drop my phone at least once a day, and every so often it falls in a puddle, so this is a must.
4. Starbucks – I can’t start my day without iced coffee. If I have the time in the morning, I make my own at home so I can skip the drive-thru.
5. Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color…..for days when I’m feeling extra pale. Bobbi Brown Blue Raspberry is the best.
7. Cosmopolitan Carry All in Key Lime Cream Cake – I love alliteration, and I really love this bag. I think it speaks for itself!
8. Dreamer Swaddle Wrap 4-pack – I love these soft, lightweight blankets – I always keep one on hand.
9. In My Tree by Sara Gillingham – My 1 year old likes to play with this book – and I love the illustrations by Lorena Siminovich.
10. Purple Coach Sunglasses - I can’t live (or see) without these glasses. Mine are prescription, and they sure are pretty.
What item or items are must haves in your diaper bag? Tell us in the comments below!