Check out these sweet ideas from Courtney Dial of Pizzazzerie for hosting a wow-worthy Valentine’s Day party!
Hosting a Valentine’s Day Party?
Valentine’s Day is almost here! Whether you’re single, coupled, or just throwing a “love party” for the kids, here are some sweet ideas to entertain in style! I’m popping by from Pizzazzerie to share some sweet party ideas for the upcoming holiday!
It isn’t a Valentine’s party without chocolate, that’s for sure. So be sure to include some sweet treats like these at your party. Or package a few treats up in simple cellophane bags with pink or red bows for easy V-Day gifts for neighbors, friends, or favors as guests leave your house!
1. Butterscotch Heart Tarts – An alternative to the traditional cupcakes, try making butterscotch tarts for your Valentine’s party! Similar to chocolate molten lava cake, this tart oozes delicious butterscotch. Yes, please! (Recipe on Delicious Inspiration)
2. Valentine’s Fortune Cookies – Giving a favor is one of my favorite elements to a party. Make your own fortunes with these chocolate-dipped cookies. (Recipe on Sprinkled With Flour)
3. Chocolate Cake Pops – Nothing says love like a cake pop! These trendy desserts are delicious bites of cake on a stick. I suggest serving these cuties up with a Valentine’s bow at a kids’ Valentine’s parties. (Recipe via Love From The Oven).
4. Sugar Cookies – Valentine’s cookies are a must! Why not host a “Valentine’s Cookie Decorating Party” for kids! Pick out a variety of frostings and sprinkles. Pre-bake the cookies and let the kids go to town on their sweet cookies. (Recipe on Glorious Treats)
Give your guests a pretty Valentine at your party. If you don’t want to go with the grocery store variety, opt for these handmade creations instead! I love handmade items and they always have more sentimental value. Create a keepsake album with all your Valentine’s to enjoy from year to year!
You can find these (via Anders Ruff) to print and use! Embellish them with ribbon and candies.
Once the sweets are ready and the Valentine’s are written, it’s time to decorate the house for a lovely party! Garlands and banners are super popular and easy to make. Wreaths are also a great option as a lovely way to greet your guests at the door. I love “art prints”. Simply print and frame in 5×7 or 8×10 frames around your house or on the party table itself for a lovely decoration!
Print these art prints above from my blog for free! In just seconds, you’ll have cute art prints to add a little style to your Valentine’s décor!
1. Create fabric hearts (top left) to create a gorgeous garland that you can pull out every Valentine’s Day! (Learn how from How About Orange)
2. Cupcake Liner Wreath – Can you believe that cupcake liners were used to create this gorgeous Valentine’s wreath (top right)! I’m in love! (Learn how from Tatertots & Jello)
3. Valentine’s Straws – Host a fun Arts ‘n Crafts station at your Valentine’s Party and make these cute straws! (Via Paper Source)
4. Countdown to Kisses – Advent calendars are always popular with the kids for the holiday season so keep it going with a Valentines Countdown filled with chocolates. (via Infarrantly Creative)