Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time for the young-ins to head back-to-school or for some of you, start their first day of school! This is an exciting time for parents and children alike that calls for some prep time! When it comes to school supplies and the things your child needs for an organized and successful school year, RosenberryRooms.com has what you need and helps you prep in style! Check out this guide for some great back-to-school essentials that are sure to make the grade.
1. Owls Sky Back Pack – This cool back pack with it’s modern owl motif, is the perfect back pack to start your little one off on their first day and through the school year. The playful design from DwellStudio is fun and timeless for “big” kids too!
2. Chocolate & Aqua Blue Orb Bookends – These adorable hand painted bookends add a decorative touch to your child’s bookshelf while keeping all their books neat and organized.
3. Elements Storage Bins – Earth – These new storage bins from KidStyle are great for keeping all those odds and ends organized and off the floor! This casual and cool collection provides function and stylish desktop organizing solutions for your child’s room.
4. Owls Sky Small Travel Case – Pair this delightful travel case, also from DwellStudio, with the Owls Sky Back Pack and use it for keeping pencils, erasers, and other small items in one place instead of floating around in the bottom of the back pack!
5. Personalized Notebook in Multiple Designs – This personalized notebook from Dabney Lee at Home will make keeping notes more exciting! Let your child choose his or her favorite pattern, monogram style and color to make it truly his or her own.
7. Mix & Match Door Bookcase – School is starting and the books and notebooks come pouring in fast. This Mix and Match Door Bookcase from Young America by Stanley is great for displaying books and other treasures. Choose the finish, paint color and dimensions that fit your needs and room style!
9. Bronze Double-Bell Table Alarm Clock – You went from wishing your little one would sleep more to not being able get your pre-teen or teen to wake up on time! This alarm clock will do the trick for you, and in style!
10. myHaven Writing Desk – Create a space for your child that is conducive to studying with this myHaven writing desk from Young America by Stanley. Complete with plenty of drawers with automatic drawer stops, this is the perfect first desk to accommodate the needs of your little student.